• Follow us

Social Media

Attention
Sorry, time for your news is expired.


Leave A Comment

More News

TechCrunch » Social

YouTube under fire for recommending videos of kids 2019-02-18 13:31:24More than a year on from a child safety content moderation scandal on YouTube and it takes just a few clicks for the platform’s recommendat

UK parliament calls for antitrust, data abuse probe 2019-02-17 19:01:25A final report by a British parliamentary committee which spent months last year investigating online political disinformation makes very uncomfortabl

VCs aren’t falling in love with dating startups 2019-02-17 12:09:44Coinciding with Valentine’s Day, Crunchbase News took a look at the state of that most awkward of pairings: startups and the pursuit of finding

Even years later, Twitter doesn’t delete your direct 2019-02-15 13:57:50When does "delete" really mean delete? Not always, or even at all, if you're Twitter.

TikTok spotted testing native video ads 2019-02-14 16:51:29TikTok is testing a new ad product: a sponsored video ad that directs users to the advertiser’s website. The test was spotted in the U.S. TikTok

First look at Twitter’s Snapchatty new Camera feature 2019-02-14 11:48:20Twitter has been secretly developing an enhanced camera feature that’s accessible with a swipe from the home screen and allows you to overlay ca

Instagram confirms that a bug is causing follower 2019-02-13 09:28:01Update: Instagram says the issue will be fixed by 9AM PST on Thursday. Update: we’re expecting to have this issue resolved by 9 a.m. PST tomorro

Manipulating an Indian politician’s tweets is worryingly easy 2019-02-13 06:46:01Here’s a concerning story from India, where the upcoming election is putting the use of social media in the spotlight. While the Indian governme

2018 really was more of a dumpster fire 2019-02-13 06:00:53Around 37 percent of Americans were subjected to severe hate and harassment online in 2018, according to a new study by the Anti-Defamation League, up

No, your tweets aren’t awful. Twitter’s Likes are 2019-02-12 19:59:53Update: Twitter said the issues have been resolved. We’re happy to report that these issues are now resolved. Thanks for your patience! —

Instagram is now testing a web version of 2019-02-12 15:11:49Insta-chat addicts, rejoice. You could soon be trading memes and emojis from your computer. Instagram is internally testing a web version of Instagram

LinkedIn debuts LinkedIn Live, a new live video 2019-02-11 15:40:33LinkedIn — the social network for the working world with close to 600 million users globally — says that video is the fastest-growing form

The Next Web

Can foldable phones deliver where tablets failed? 2019-02-21 12:32:09Yesterday, Samsung unveiled its most ambitious phone to date — the ultra-flexible Samsung Galaxy Fold. This 5G-enabled tablet-smartphone hybrid

Meet the lawyer-turned-artist behind classical cryptocurrency paintings 2019-02-21 11:11:07Over the past 10 years cryptocurrency, blockchain, and art have become the most surprising and unlikely of bed fellows. Street art, graffitti, and mem

A brief history of cryptocurrency and blockchain white 2019-02-21 10:11:33It’d be foolish to undermine the role of white papers in the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem, given these industries – estimated t

This $20 course breaks down the secrets to 2019-02-21 09:30:00Ilise Benun is one of the world’s most vocal advocates for not only dreaming about life on your own terms, but actually doing it. With her cours

TNW and the Financial Times partner for TNW2019 2019-02-21 08:09:49Our annual technology conference is fast approaching. On May 9 and 10, we’ll bring together the brightest minds in the industry to discuss the f

Zuckerberg’s ‘blockchain login’ plan makes absolutely no sense 2019-02-21 08:02:43Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is exploring the possibility of leveraging blockchain technology for the company’s third-party login services. In a

Elon Musk thinks Bitcoin is ‘brilliant’ — but 2019-02-21 07:40:06Despite Elon Musk being somewhat of an unofficial poster boy for cryptocurrency, it turns out he actually doesn’t hold any – well, aside f

Inside NEO’s plans to get Microsoft .NET devs 2019-02-21 07:05:34The Bitcoin bear market has battered and bruised a multitude of blockchain startups. It’s also rendered terms like “streamlining,” &

Full moon patents: Disney’s acrobatic robots and Ford’s 2019-02-21 06:42:53Ugh, the Gregorian calendar is so boring. That’s why we’re disrupting monthly series with a lunar cycle-based series about the best patent

Here are the 5 hottest startups in the 2019-02-21 05:00:43By Marta Dawydzik and Andrea Hak In recent months when you heard about the UK there’s a 99 percent chance it was about Brexit (and a 1 percent c

Angel/Devil: Should I buy Apple Airpods? 2019-02-20 12:22:48The last quarter of 2018 was a watershed moment for Apple’s Airpods. The wireless earbuds went from being a (sorta) niche bit of hardware, to th

How to choose the right musical instrument for 2019-02-20 11:59:40This is the second article in a series imploring STEM workers, students, and entrepreneurs to learn to create music. The first article explained

Entrepreneur

With Democrats in Control, House Looks at Ending 2019-02-21 14:00:00The federal government taxes cannabis mercilessly, and all in cash.

8 Toxic Types of People You Should Keep 2019-02-21 13:57:59Individuals with these qualities can sap your energy and put a strain on your business.

How This Fight Club Entrepreneur's $50,000 Investment Turned 2019-02-21 12:34:57As a boxing and MMA promoter, Roy Englebrecht knows something about staying tough in business.

6 Myths About Presenting and How Overcoming Them 2019-02-21 12:30:00Give great presentations by ignoring the conventional wisdom.

The Essential 5-Step Sales Tactic That Will Improve 2019-02-21 12:00:00Your sales tactic needs room to flourish. Here is the format you can use to organize it.

A 5-Step Approach to Commanding More Attention in 2019-02-21 12:00:00Here's how to position yourself and your business.

5 Steps for Turning Your Invention Ideas Into 2019-02-21 11:47:00Got a great idea for an invention but not sure what to do with it? Turn your dream into a marketable product with these easy steps.

Nike High-Tops Split Open Mid-Game, Injuring Duke Basketball 2019-02-21 11:44:40Here are three things entrepreneurs should know today.

The 5 Worst Tips I Received When Starting 2019-02-21 11:30:00The key to seeking advice is knowing when to ignore a suggestion that goes against what your gut instinct is saying.

Facebook's Constant Tracking on Android Can Now Be 2019-02-21 11:18:00Facebook for Android is always tracking your location, even when you aren't using the app. However, the latest update finally allows you to limit thi

What the Newly Elected Women in Congress Can 2019-02-21 11:00:00These four congresswomen are among those redefining what it means to be a woman with power.

4 Ways to Successfully Turn Your Day Job 2019-02-21 10:45:00Find out which key moves you can make to take your side hustle passive.

Mashable

Eminem is also mad about Netflix cancelling Marvel's 2019-02-21 19:54:38Although not entirely unexpected, Netflix's cancellation of Marvel's The Punisher and Jessica Jones has struck some nerves. Particularly not pleased

Trump's climate expert is wrong: The world's plants 2019-02-21 19:26:28Plants on Earth have flourished for hundreds of millions of years, yet President Donald Trump's pick to lead his new climate team insists that they n

It snowed in LA and everyone is freaking 2019-02-21 19:20:07Hold on to your oat milk. It SNOWED in Los Angeles.  Southern California — known for its year-long sunshine, mild temperatures, desert moun

The Best Dragons in Pop Culture History 2019-02-21 18:57:21 Read more...More about Dragons, Lord Of The Rings, Skyrim, Hobbit, and Mashable Reels

Elon Musk would rather sit in freeway traffic 2019-02-21 18:38:03While making bold predictions about full self-driving cars during a podcast session with an investment firm this week, Tesla CEO Elon Musk also shared

Doug Bowser is the new president of Nintendo 2019-02-21 16:47:14Reggie Fils-Aimé is retiring as president and COO of Nintendo of America, Nintendo announced Thursday, and Doug Bowser is taking over. Yes, his

This space harpoon could be a solution to 2019-02-21 16:31:01The RemoveDEBRIS mission has successfully tested a harpoon that was designed to capture space junk in orbit. This marks the second successful attempt

Neptune's newfound mini moon may have been created 2019-02-21 16:29:20Astronomers refer to it as "the moon that shouldn't be there." Read more...More about Mashable Video, Neptune Moons, Hippocamp Moon, Hippocamp Form

People are thirsting over this unnervingly hot statue 2019-02-21 15:59:22Good news everyone. Abe Lincoln is hot.  At least this statue of him is. A rock-hard Abraham Lincoln, 16th president of the United States, graces

'Jeopardy!' fans are freaking out over the new 2019-02-21 15:49:10Since the dawn of the the show, Jeopardy! has followed basically the same structure. When Alex Trebek appeared on the premiere of the Jeopardy! All St

A study of 'ultraprocessed foods' had some bleak 2019-02-21 14:42:48A French study revealed there is a 14% higher risk of early death with each 10% increase in the amount of ultraprocessed foods consumed. Read more...M

Kingdom Hearts III continues Disney's crossover gaming magic 2019-02-21 14:36:30The latest installment of the epic pairing between Square Enix and Disney sticks to all the things that made the first two installments of Kingdom Hea


Disclaimer and Notice:WorldProNews.com is not responsible of these news or any information published on this website.